Department of Horticulture, Kangwon National University1
Department of Controlled Agriculture, Kangwon National University2
Agriculture and Life Sciences Research Institute, Kangwon National University3
This experiment was carried out to compare growth and fruit setting characteristics in ten winter-planted paprika (
1. aTkati (2014) Current industrial trends in Paprika. Company report, Korea Aro-Fisheries & Food Trade Corporation, Seoul, Korea.
2. Heuvelink E, Korner O (2001) Parthenocarpic fruit growth reduces yield fluctuation and blossom-end rot in sweet pepper. Ann Bot 88:69-74. doi:10.1006/anbo.2001.1427
3. Ho LC (1996) Photoassimilate distribution in plants and crops: Source-sink relationships. Marcel Dekker, NY, USA, pp 709-728
4. Jang HG, Chung SJ (1998) Cultivar differences in dry matter production and potentially-grown fruits of sweet pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) rockwool culture. J Kor Soc Hort Sci 39:676-679
5. Jeong EM, Kim WT, Kim RR, Yun SH (2008) The state and urgent problem of sweet pepper in Korea. Korea Rural Economy Institute,Seoul, Korea.
6. Kim HC, Ku YG, Lee JH, Kang GJ, Bae JH (2012) Comparison plant growth and fruit setting among sweet pepper cultivars of red line. J Bio-Environ Con 21:247-251
7. Lee JN, Shin KY, Lee JO, Lee UH, Kwon YS (2001) Selection of paprika varieties suitable for il-culture under rain-shelter in highland. J Kor Soc Hort Sci 42:163-166
8. Lee JK (2011) Comparison of growth and fruit characteristics among cultivars for selection of exporting sweet pepper. MSc thesis,Wonkwang Univ., Korea
9. Tei F, Benincasa P, Guiducci M (2002) Critical nitrogen concentration in processing tomato. Eur J Agron18:45-55. doi:10.1016 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/s1161-0301(02)00096-5
10. Um YC, Choi CS, Seo TC, Lee JG, Jang YA, Lee SG, Oh SS, Lee HJ (2013) Comparison of growth characteristics and yield by sweet pepper varieties at glass greenhouse in reclaimed land and farms. J Agric Life Sci 47:33-41. doi:10.14397/jals.2013.47.6.33 http://dx.doi.org/10.14397/jals.2013.47.6.33
11. Wien HC (1997) The physiology of vegetable crops. Cornell Univ, New York, USA
12. Won JH, Jeong BC, Kim JK, Jeon SJ (2009) Selection of suitable cultivars for the hydroponics of sweet pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) in the alpine area in summer. J Bio-Environ Con 18:425-430